1. Singing from the same hymn sheet = If people are singing from the same hymn sheet, they are expressing the same opinions in public.
example : my brother and me have a same opinion about the politics in Indonesia as Singing from the same hymn sheet.
2. Talk the talk, walk the walk = you say you can do something, you can do what you say you can do.
example : if you’re going to talk the talk, you’ve got to walk the walk
3. The elephant in the room = An elephant in the room is a problem that everyone knows very well but no one talks about because it is taboo, embarrassing, etc.
example : When I had dinner with my parents, the elephant in the room was the fact that I’m 45 years old and still single.
4. Pass to the monkey = loss or be sneaky
example : Successful entrepreneurs see it pass to the monkey because its stock price broken down.
5. All hands to the deck = Something that you say when everyone’s help is needed, especially to do a lot of work in a short amount of time
example : all of Indonesia’s national army must help each other to defeat the enemy before it adds a lot to all hands on deck in war